Hey Mamas! I was tagged by Alonda Tanner from All That Motivates , to participate in a “Getting to know the Blogger Challenge!” A fun way to share a little about me with all you wonderful mamas!
So thank you so much girl! I absolutely loved see your answers and getting to know you! Be sure to go check out her answers, they truly were great! I’m excited to give you all my juicy facts and secrets. Enjoy!!
Let’s do this!!! And the fun begins… NOW….
Four names people call me other than my real name:
Val- Mainly what my sisters or friends call me.
Mom- What I’ve waited so long to hear and will never get old to me.
Valaria- Spanish for my name usually what my parents or family call me.
My Love– only used by the hubby.
Four jobs I’ve had:
Owner of a salon- Cosmetologist/ Lash Extensionist, over saw everything
The Spa by TLC- Cosmetologist/ Lash Extensionist
Claires- Saleperson, worked here while going to cosmetology school
The Oriental House- waitress, I loved waitressing
Four Movies I’ve watch more than once:
Clueless– Ummmm I know I’m not the only one. It’s only the best! Can I tell you all a secret…… I still watch it to this day! shhhh don’t tell!! 🙂
PS I Love You– I’m a sucker for romantic movies and this one gets me every time. P.S. Gerard Bulter is in it… ummm HELLO!!!
Expendables– My favorite action movie and has some hot guys, what else could you want!!
Prom Night- Always can go for a good slasher movie.
Four books (or authors) I’d recommend:
If I’m being honest with you guys I don’t really read books. I only love reading blogs and whatever is on the computer (facebook) lol But ones I have read and loved are
The Lauren Conrad books, and I will always love Chicken Soup for the Soul books.
Four places I’ve lived:
Same place my whole life, just different areas but its good old Nebraska!!
Four places I’ve visited:
Texas- I was in a christian singing group called MTC and we went there to perform at churches.
Chicago– My sister lives there
St. Louis– My brother lives there
Mexico– when I was younger I went to see my grandparents
Four things I’d rather be doing right now:
I’m actually having fun answering these but I am so tired today so with that being said
- bed asleep would be ideal right now
- my parents eating my mom’s mexican food
- on a beach, who wouldn’t want to be
- at a spa getting the whole works done
Four things I prefer not to eat:
- Green beans
Four of my favorite foods:
Four TV shows I watch:
- Keeping up with the Kardashians- I am obsessed with them/ not in a crazy way either
- Teen Mom OG- again I’m just obsessed, don’t know what else to say
- Chopped on Food Network– Love watching what they come up with.
- Flip or Flop on HGTV- Love Tarek and love seeing the transformations
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
- The growth of my blog and to build it to what I know I can do.
- My sons 1st Birthday
- Exploring new things with my soon to be 1 year old and going on adventures with the family
- What Gods plans are for us.
Four things I’m always saying:
- I love you– to my son & hubby & parents on a daily
- Why are you so cute- of course to my son, it just blows my mind how cute he is.
- Shut it – I don’t know why just say it a lot
- Ninga Ninga Ninga Ning– LOL Don’t ask!! Just what I say to my son, made him laugh once so have always said it since and yes he still laughs just not all the time since I say it a lot lol
Four Bloggers I tag to do this:
Dagmara Postelle from Glamista Home
Amy Stratton from Fashion Corner
Trish from Wide Angled Life
Kristin Zinger from Momtannica
All these amazing women have awesome blogs and you won’t regret checking them out and showing them some love and be on the look out for their 4 facts Survey to get to know them as well!
I just let out some of my secrets and fun stuff so now time for you guys to spell on your secrets and let me know a little about you guys! Do I have any Clueless?? Come on don’t lie!!